12 February, 2010

Romania...the country where you can trust no one!!!

Recently the most weird thing happened to me.... I know some of you will think that it was also my fault because I was too naive, but I really wouldn't want to think that all the citizens of our country have become so lame!


Anyway, I took a cab to come home after work. When I arrived, the driver said that he had no change to give me, I got out of the car to change my money so I can pay him, leaving my backpack on the back seat of the car. When I got inside the house, I noticed that one of my phones was missing, and I realized the last time I've seen it was while I was in the cab. I took the ticket that I took from the driver by force in a way, and that turned out to be my salvation, and I called the cab firm asking for that car and its driver. After I've seen that I can not solve my problem, I went to the police, they called the driver and after long discussions my phone "appeared miraculously" in his car without the Sim card. I am happy that everything has solved, but I am sad that I had to go through this. From now on I will never leave my bag unattended, and I will never get out of the taxi without the ticket.
Is this normal?
Am I guilty that I want to live my life in a country where everything fair and correct is abnormal? Am I guilty that I try to give people a chance of trust without suspecting everybody around?

unpuffulici is sad....dissapointed:(

1 comment:

  1. To much to say "guilt", it's more like a child that sees everything in pink and candycones and suddenly reality slaps his face with the strong hand of the human nature. It feels like crap,I know, I felt it many times, but right after the red spot fades of your cheek , the pain merge into your conscience as experience.. And so you learn.
    "Welcome to the jungle!It gets worse everyday.."

    ReplyDelete

just be nice